1. I caused a major scene at Hobby Lobby yesterday when my fingers popped through the side of a glass jar while I was holding it.
2. The store manager almost passed out when she came back to see what happened, but luckily a less queasy and wonderful employee was able to help me—and I needed a lot of help at the moment she appeared.
3. Hobby Lobby: you should hire someone less surly and abrupt in the corporate office division responsible for following up on accident reports by phone.
4. I am sewing Gracie an owl costume using a photo of our neighborhood owl that a neighbor posted on Facebook as my pattern.
5. Wish me luck with that.
6. Bridget and her preschool/storytime friend went out to lunch today and invited their mamas; I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich from the Library Café that may rank as the best sandwich I've ever had, which made more sense once I learned it had four types of cheese, cream cheese, and mayonnaise in it.
7. I may have had a small panic attack tonight about how close Christmas is and how far behind I am on my master plan to make more gifts this year.
8. My sweet neighbor scared the bejesus out of me last night while she was prowling about on the porch after 10 pm, orchestrating a "boo."
9. Does your neighborhood get into "boo-ing," too?
10. Spotted and photographed today at the library so you could make some with your children, too...