1. Oh my gosh.
2. We have never needed a housekeeper as much as we do right now. And someone to manage my jewelry. Hey six-months-ago-self—remember how you thought it would have been a good idea to organize your jewelry from the move in October 2010? Yeah? You SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT.
3. I have some really pretty new cowgirl jewelry to add to my mismanaged collection, however.
4. And a whole bunch of new clothes. Anyone who says money can't buy happiness has never been thrust into the role of CFD Committee Spouse in need of a giant wardrobe upgrade.
5. I pick up my official photographer credential FOR THE PHOTO PIT IN THE ARENA tomorrow. It is good for Monday, July 23. I cannot wait. One of the good faith requirements for receiving this pass is that I am actively blogging the rodeo. Irony: the thing that is choking out my blog is ultimately going to revive it.
5a. I rented a lens for CFD and it will arrive Friday. Why didn't I just buy it? See #4.
6. Related: I am sitting on approximately 1000 super-fun photos of super-fun CFD-related events since June.
7. I am also sitting on 12 photos for the Take Twelve Project. They have not been collaged for this blog, but they have been digitally scrapbooked to appear in a post over at Ella Publishing Co. that will somehow magically appear before 10 am tomorrow.
8. Why so many digital scrapbook pages for the Take Twelve Project all the sudden? It has to do with the same reason Deb and Sam had to sleep in the makeshift living room guest room vs. the normal craft room guest room. DISASTER.
9. Disaster which must be mitigated before Friday when Grandma Poppins shows up, I might add.
10. Maddie and I had a good giggle this morning: unlike the previous two years of Matt being Military Committee Lead when I was frantically doing cowboy laundry every day of CFD and many days leading up to it, this year there is a magic laundry bag in which he can put his shirts (plus one item of mine per day) and they come back perfectly cowboy-laundered with starch and all. My one item (dress from the coronation ball Saturday night) was hanging in the front of my closet this morning and Maddie asked how it got there; I told her the laundry fairy had taken care of it. She burst into giggles because she saw the laundry fairy last night at the big volunteer dinner when he delivered Matt's dry cleaning; apparently he has a big beard/mustache. Who knew? ; )
Bonus photo of Bee. Now I must go run around like a chicken with her head cut off again. But with my pit pass as my witness, I will be back soon.