1. Here's a riddle: how do you make a probable move to Louisana more palatable? Get served a 75 day relocation notice TO THE HOUSE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL (sounds like a bad college prank to me) in Feburary, 4.5 months before the actual move. Then cancel said relocation. Ta-da! At least we only have to move to Louisiana! Well-played, Balfour Beatty.
2. Understatement: I'm a little behind on photo sharing.
3. But having said that, I finally got my 5th Annual Worldwide Photo Walk photos sorted. If you're interested, check out the beautiful Wyoming Hereford Ranch a little more closely by clicking on the mosaic:
5. I made a flyer for something Air Force related yesterday and left a draft of it on the desk to attend to when I got back. Matt came home and saw it and wondered what in the heck the crazy lady he is married to was tearing out magazine ads about missile alert facilities for. I took that as a giant compliment, that my draft flyer passed as a magazine ad : ) I suppose the flip side of that is why the crazy man I am married to would think I subscribe to a magazine that runs ads for missile alert facilities in it. Whatever.
6. We had a ridiculously busy (but fun) Halloween/fall break: half-day on Halloween, Halloween party at our house, magical trick-or-treat complete with a hot chocolate tent and a Halloween moon (Halloween photos are next on the list), three conferences, Four Musketeers sleepover for the oldest one, last week of Discover Earth tours at the library, library date with friends, half-day of Camp Dillow-Karahalis, gymnastics meet in Fort Collins + day spent with the Schusters, dinner in Fort Collins, piano recital, and opening weekend screening of Wreck-It Ralph. Not a single piece of laundry was laundered and not a single item of grocery store food was purchased, but we sure had a lot of fun.
7. The Dillow Family gives Wreck-It Ralph five stars.
8. Two photos from the meet and one from the piano recital:
9. Maddie and I need to make a Vietnamese dessert for her book club on Monday, in case you're wondering why I've been Pinterest-ing Vietnamese desserts. Have you read Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai? Maddie and I both gave it one of our top books of 2011 award, and are rereading it for Monday.
10. How do you get a dog to adjust to a time change? I would very much like to know, because 6:10 am is very early in my current schedule configuration.
Be back soon. : )