1. Last week I ran over to Target to get boring things like Windex and toothpaste and whatnot, and discovered a magic portal where I ended up at a whole bunch of stuff from Rifle Paper Co., Paperchase, plus some beautiful new things from Greenroom/Clementine Paper. I blinked my eyes and it was still there. NICE WORK, TARGET, NICE WORK. You make buying Windex and toothpaste and whatnot ever so much more fun.
2. Matt's birthday is tomorrow. Day 3 of the NSI (big inspection) is tomorrow. Needless to say, birthday #41 will be a little less exciting than birthday #40 was last year : )
3. I'm working furiously on many things at once, which tends to make me a little on the crazy side. Ahem. But they are fun things! Photo shoots, and photography/design for some stores downtown, and something new and big you aren't going to want to miss coming soon (also from Big Picture Classes). Also, did you sign up for Finding Your Photo Style yet, photography types? It's going to be so much fun and thoroughly educational.
4. See? Fun stuff.
5. May is 19.5 days away. <cue ominous music>
6. Bridget was singing a little 1970s Melanie Safka to herself in the shower last night. Which falls into the category of never a dull moment with that one.
7. Speaking of which, on Wednesday she tossed her backpack inside without actually coming in the house and went out to play in the snow for an hour. Normally she prefers to wait for a sister or two to come outside and play, but when there's snow on the ground she becomes very focused on getting out as fast as possible. Bonus: do you see the weird thing in this picture? Heh.
9. I got my cholesterol test results back yesterday, and the dr was concerned about how high it was. I startled him with my glee, because HELLO, 35 points lower than last time. That's grounds for a party. : )
10. Recurring theme in my life: the need for an extra six hours a day. With that, I'm off and running. Happy weekend!