I'm not sure if it's a new feature or if I just never paid attention, but I recently learned how to properly embed an Instagram photo in a post here—so I thought I'd pick five great accounts to share that you may or may not know about.
1. akr.par // Amy Krouse Rosenthal's daughter Paris is finishing up her mom's three things at 1:23 pm project that she started but was unable to complete. It is lovely, beautiful, and heart-wrenching. I'm dreading the end of it.
2. uscapitol // The Architect of the Capitol takes care of the Capitol Complex in Washington, D.C., which is a giant task full of all sorts of incredible detail. You can easily get lost in the AOC website as well.
3. wayne_suggs // Wayne Suggs is a photographer from New Mexico that I discovered in the circle of photographers I ran with when we lived there, though I don't know him personally. His photos are breathtaking.
4. zachking // I don't remember how I stumbled across Zach King but he might be the most clever person on the internet. Just fun.
5. 5ftinf // Philippa Stanton makes me want to drink tea and move to England, and I don't even like tea.
I could so easily forsake all other forms of social media for good, old-fashioned Instagram creativity.