There is a far-reaching game of tag spreading through the internet blog world, and I've been tapped. So here are five random things about me.
1. I just finished a healthy snack of Wonka Everlasting Gobstoppers. Really.
2. I am obsessive-compulsive about appliances being turned on AFTER they've been plugged in. If, for example, my hair dryer is accidentally switched on when I plug it in, I must unplug it, turn it off, plug it back in, THEN turn it on. Don't try to reason with me here. I already know.
3. I've kept track of every book I've read since 1998. With notes. I can tell you what I was reading in February 2001 if you're interested.
4. I can sing along to almost any song I've ever heard more than three times. Not off the top of my head, mind you, but let's say something by Duran Duran circa 1984 comes on the radio, I can sing it. Even if I haven't heard it since 1985. This is why I always lose my keys: not enough hard disk space left.
5. My mama and I had matching Cleveland Indians halter tops in the 1970s. Which, by the way, we both wore in public. For the record, I will NEVER wear a halter top in public as an adult. The 1970s were such an interesting time.
OK, Katherine, you're it. Thanks, Courtney! : )