It's been a while since I played tag in the blogworld—but I got tagged twice by the same tag game, so I guess that makes me double-it. Thanks Stacy and Lisa for helping me to procrastinate a little longer on the 8000 things I have to do this week!
The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've broken into houses in two different states, always through windows. I was under 7 the first few times, as our neighbors "hired" me to crawl through their window when they locked themselves out; the last time I did it was in Montana, after Nicole and I finished watching Scream (ugh, not my kind of movie—too scary, ha) and I realized I had locked myself out of my house across the street. On base. No one called the police, so that was good.
2. I got to pick Katherine's middle name when she was born.
3. We have four signed and numbered Monte Dolack lithographs in our house.
4. I've had three speeding tickets in my life. One in Montana, two in Wyoming.
5. I once ran through Great Falls High School in the pitch dark after 10:00 p.m. in a panic, even though I generally do not believe in places being haunted.
6. The first person listed in my address book is Michael Aspinwall.
7. Someone smuggled Dr Pepper into my wedding for the head table. We had a no pop, no alcohol, iced tea, water, and coffee only wedding to keep costs down : )
I'll tag Katherine, Marie, M, Jill, Tanya, Laura, and Cheryl. Go!