So. Got a little behind there in June... in the process of preparing for how busy May always is, I neglected to notice that June was plotting to get me when I wasn't expecting it. On June 30, I have somewhere in the vicinity of 1300 photos in my June folder. Ack! Not all of them are mine (about 200 or so belong to Nancy, as we exchanged flash cards a few times last week) but still... I don't even know where to start. Some of the highlights:
• the last day of second grade for Maddie
• piano, gymnastics, volunteering at preschool
• picnics, inventions, trying to keep the monkeys occupied and getting along
• celebrating the one year anniversary of Write.Click.Scrapbook.
• handling some scary (in my head) business for Write.Click.Scrapbook. which involved putting on my big girl pants and meeting with an attorney and the Wyoming Secretary of State's office
• weather-chasing with Maddie Meteorologist
• World Cup watching
• making Matt a travel watch case from scratch, no directions, with my sewing machine
• working very hard to set up a playgroup for Bee without appearing crazy and desperate for friends (both her and me)(heh)
• visiting with the MARQUETTES!!!!
• hiking at Vedauwoo
• touring Terry Bison Ranch
• trips to the Children's Village
• celebrating our 15th anniversary (a ring for me, Watch Journal magazine for Matt—someone got the better end of that deal)
• a DATE! A date to eat dinner at a restaurant SANS CHILDREN! (I know, crazy)
• hosting Write.Click.Scrapbook. for a week with Marie
• getting ready for the big annual August celebration of summer at Big Picture Scrapbooking
• SUPERDAY (where bull-riding was not the most dangerous-looking activity, ahem)
• running through approximately 15,000 gallons of water in the sprinklers
• family date to see Toy Story (there was some ugly crying at the end by more than one family member)
I also had the privilege of taking all three girls to three separate doctor appointments (what fun) and Matt worked 13-14 hour days pretty much exclusively (plus some unfortunate weekends, too) but overall it was a good month. A busy month. A month I'd very much like to preserve here... if only I knew where to start : )
For now, a few new favorite summer photos:
Alright! That's a start! Of course, tomorrow's July....