I somehow forgot to take pictures on the 12th (?) but decided the 13th would be just fine for the last installment of this project.
2. Lovely Christmas atmosphere at Little American where we had an exceptionally good lunch
3. Little America as seen from the way out
4. Toffee was looking good, looking good, looking even better, going to be terrific, FAIL.
5. A sweet sisterly hug after school
6. Lights outside Maddie's piano teacher's house
7. We took Grandma and Grandpa to the biggest light displays in Cheyenne during Maddie's piano lesson; there was an article in the paper about them recently but Gracie, Bridget and I are proud to say we randomly found them all by ourselves last year during our time spent coming up with a short adventure during Maddie's piano lesson.
8. House #2, just up the street from House #1. We recently heard there was another family member with a light display totalling over 40,000 (almost double what either House #1 or House #2 have displayed) but we haven't made it out to see it yet.
9. Gracie's Birthday Eve party (Grandma and Grandpa had to leave on the actual birthday). I amazed myself with my cake-baking ineptitude, but sweet Gracie didn't mind or comment on her lopsided, patched together with two different colors of chocolate icing cake.
10. It's a big deal when Grandma and Grandpa are present to sing happy birthday to you in person!!
11. This photo is of Grandma and Grandpa mid-Willis Startle Reflex, and serves as proof that I come by it completely naturally. Gracie somehow stomped on one of those air-pack packaging things they put in Amazon boxes, and, well, they were extremely startled. : )
12. Miss Night-Before-Six in her new owl jammies writing in her new butterly journal!