1. My camera will arrive in Irvine, CA tomorrow. Not that I'm tracking it obsessively or anything.
2. Juliette has one of the best laughs ever recorded. Maybe her mama will post proof of that.
3. Soon I will dig into Ohio photos... there are many. In the meantime, here is a fun comparison:
4. I think I am the only person in the world who does not like pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Or any other place, for that matter. I prefer to eat my pumpkin calories vs. drink them, I guess.
5. Why I was allowed to hold Gracie's camera for this portrait on our Labor Day hike I'll never know. This is a family portrait fail.
6. Every morning Bridget and I check the Indians box score in the newspaper; it is going to break her heart to learn that the Indians are now mathematically eliminated from the post-season. She is learning the concepts of "how many games back" and "Damn Tigers" at a young age. Though really, it seems weird to be shaking our fists at the Tigers of all teams. Hmph.
7. We will begin flying our Brownie flag this Sunday. Because Cleveland fans are either the dumbest or most optimistic people on the face of the earth. (We prefer the latter)
8. Here is a funny picture from the September vault. September 2006.
9. I can look at pictures from when I was pregnant with Gracie and Bridget and practically smell/feel/taste what it was like wherever I was. I do not have this same ability from when I was pregnant with Maddie, though I do have very specific memories of being pregnant with her. Weird, no?
10. I hope Bridget will have many happy memories of lazing around by the fireplace in this house. Don't be fooled by her summer dress she insisted on wearing while we were inside; it's been cold and wet and gloomy all week here.