1. Time to announce the winner of a signed copy of Big Fish! Random.org chose:
Which happens to be:
Yay! I'll be meeting Mr. Wallace on Saturday morning, so expect your book next week : )
2. We are still mostly hobbling to the finish line by Friday.
3. I have finally figured out which logo belongs to Auburn and which belongs to Alabama. I still can't remember which school had its trees poisoned by the angry person, though, and can't figure out how an elephant and "roll tide" go together.
4. It doesn't really matter, because I've decided my Alabama team will be Alabama State anyway. The campus is pretty and the magic parking spot I recently discovered there cuts 20 minutes off the time it takes to pick up Gracie and Bridget from school across the street, which creates a debt of gratitude that cannot be emphasized enough. Also, some of Maddie's favorite teachers this year are ASU alumni. Go Hornets!
5. This was the most interesting thing I heard on the radio this week. Apparently it isn't new, but as I was subjected to Robin Thicke or OneRepublic every single time I tried to listen to non-NPR radio last year, I am especially appreciative of 104.9 The GUMP. Upon further inspection, I've decided I like the sound more than the meaning (eek).
6. I can't get enough of this picture of Euclid Avenue in downtown Cleveland, 1920.
7. I'm a contributor to this cool class from Studio Calico, and it sure was fun to actually scrapbook for the first time since moving to Alabama.
9. I do not get the appeal of these, though Grace and Bridget sure seem to love them. (?)
10. Add these to my unreasonable list of demands wish list when Matt retires from the Air Force.