My favorite #accidentalselfie yet, from the Montgomery Zoo
1. OH MY GOSH. This is so good. Though I am skeptical of the claim that Aussies love pumpkin pie, especially since my attempts to introduce it in New South Wales ended me up on the International Smuggling Watch List.
2. I think this is great—way to go, Bic!
3. This is hands-down the most intense and well-reported story I've ever heard on This American Life. It's a must-listen, though here's a disclaimer: the internet archives version is a little more censored than the podcast version. Still, I recommend listening to the podcast version with headphones or after children have gone to bed, because it illustrates how absolutely terrible and complex the situation is.
6. We LOVE THIS SHOW.
8. These are on sale this week and I'm debating getting Maddie some.
9. Halloween Decision Day is this week and Gracie is leaning heavily toward this. I might need to fly Abby in to help.
10. I've been dreaming of visiting here, which is highly unlikely at any point in the foreseeable future, but still.
And a bonus:
Matt and I did this when there was a discount coupon recently, and we're both VERY IMPATIENT FOR THE RESULTS. We're hoping for more than trace amounts of Melungeon (Matt) and Scandanavian (me). We'll see.